Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Corey had an art show in Costa Mesa last week, but I didn't get around to posting it until now. Sorry, get over it. He appears to have developed a new found fascination with United States military superiority and it's implied relation to the end of the world. But don't worry, he still pokes fun at society's obsession with sex money, and material possessions. I got there a little early, so I could get some photos of his work before the crowd showed up.

Here we have an upside-down cross depicting our greed as a nation. We're all going to hell.



















A pink Stealth Fighter towing a banner the reads "Smile! The end is near!" This thing almost got knocked down about 30 times.














Some oldies, but goodies. A couple of demon children joyriding in their Hummer PowerWheel and a couple of soul-less Hollywood zombies.














The crowd. No bueno for photos. Good thing I got there early














I left a little early, but I heard the festivities carried on next door at the "Little Knight" until the wee hours in the morning.

-Dan