Monday, September 14, 2009

999 Tour & Mayer Hawthorne

Been hangin around with the StonesThrow crew alot lately working on some upcoming projects. They just wrapped up their 999 Tour last week. It was a 9 days, 9 area codes, all 90's music, and it was dope.


If you were there on opening night, you would've noticed Mayer Hawthorne appropriately wearing the "Fight The Power" fitted to keep with the 90's theme.


Our boy DJ Muggs was in the house too.


My lady was one of the "fly girls".....


....so I gave her a cap to toss to one lucky fan.


I had so much fun the first night, I made it out for two more shows. So if you missed out then, well,...you missed out. Sucks for you. Anyway, thanks to Will Tee Yang for the photos.

I also made it out to Mayer Hawthorne’s record release party at The Roxy last Thursday. What can I say?, I'm a fan and I had free tickets (thanks Jackson). If you haven't heard him yet, get with it.


Anyway, the show was packed beyond capacity and the crowd was going nuts during the whole set.


Good times. Now go buy the album.

-Dan