Thursday, May 15, 2008

DIRTBAG

So I went all last week without showering once. It started when the water in my townhouse was mistakenly turned off for a few days, then I decided to push my scumbag-ness out to a full week. I thought I wouldn't be able to handle it, but it actually wasn't that bad. I did utilize deodorant though, as a courtesy to others, because without it, my armpits would smell like an African sweatshop. It was still pretty bad I'm told, but personally, I like my stink.















Superpark went down in Mammoth last week too and I'm sure there were much dirtier people hanging out up there. I didn't get to stick around myself, but Evan told me that senders were being thrown down daily. Check the stories and photo galleries over at Snowboardermag.com.

TJ Schneider also posted this YouTube video..


I think I'm pretty much done riding for the season. My knee's bugging, so I think I'm gonna go get an MRI. Hopefully it's nothing that requires a surgeon's skills.

-Dan