Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MAMMOTH ENDER

Headed up to Mammoth last weekend to get a few closing laps in before the season wraps up. I had some things to do on Saturday before I left so I didn't get to leave until like 7:30pm, which means I missed most of the "West Coast Invitational" ongoings. I did manage to get to Canyon lodge just in time to see more than a few people get dragged out by the Mammoth PD. Ben and June stumbled their way out on their own though and we headed back to the house.
The weather was less than ideal at first as you can see















and Ben was not stoked



















so he went home and took a nap














Too bad him and June went back to L.A. though because the next day was MUCH better. Bluebird skies and no wind.















Oh well, next time.

And what's the story with this?????















Are you supposed to smoke here or not????

-Dan